- Rottefella NNN R3 PU Skate sole with classic midsole for use both skate and classic
- Plastic reinforced heel counter with heel-fit adjuster provides support and a secure heel fit
- Mid-height hinged cuff gives support and ski edge control for skating and works well for classic striding as well
- Inner lace system with zippered water resistant PVC cover offers a firm fit and protection from snow
- Anatomical foot bed for all-day comfort
Details: Built for the exercise skier, citizen ski racer, or high school racer, the Alpina A-Combi boots offer the perfect mix of skating and classic skiing requirements. With a lightweight Rottefella NNN R-3 PU sole with soft forward flex for classic skiing and a hinged mid-height cuff providing lateral support for skating these boots will allow the entry performance skier to do everything with one boot. The A-Combi uses the plastic reinforced heel-counter, hinged ankle cuff and Rottefella NNN R-3 sole from Alpina's Race series boots and combines them with a durable supportive upper. The plastic reinforced heel counter provides lateral support and includes a heel-fit adjustment system that provides a secure heel fit. The mid-height cuff offers lateral support for and ski control needed for skating. Thinsulate brand insulation adds warmth for all day skiing comfort. With an anatomical foot bed, internal lace system, and zippered cover the Alpina A-Combi keeps the snow out and your foot secured for performance skiing. Available in EU sizes 35 to 50 in whole sizes.