- The Ultimate full-grain leather supportive 75mm back-country ski boot
- Full grain leather uppers provide durability and support
- 75mm Vibram back-country sole mates with 75mm bindings with 12-20mm under bail clearance
- Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane helps keep your keep drier
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
Details: For those skiers who prefer 75mm bindings or cable bindings the Alpina Alaska 75 Backcountry Boot was build for exploring the high country. Built like a mountaineering boot, these 75mm binding-compatible Nordic boots are made with a robust leather upper, protective rubber rand, a waterproof membrane, and Thinsulate brand insulation for the best in durability, warmth and moisture control keeping you comfortable in even the worst winter conditions. The Vibram 75mm sole and Alpina midsole have a medium flex which is stiff enough for good control on those descents while still giving you a comfortable stride for long distance touring. The included anatomic foot bed provides a comfortable fit, the soft collar helps to keep your ankle comfortable, and the extensive lacing system allows for a precise and comfortable fit with great ski control. All-in-all, as their name implies, the Alpina Alaska 75 boots were build for rugged conditions and hard use! Features: Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane, Full-grain leather uppers, protective rubber rand, lace closure with roller lacing points, medium flex, soft collar, anatomical foot bed, and Vibram 75mm binding compatible soles (bindings must have 12-20, available in EUR sizes 36 to 47.