- The Ultimate all leather supportive back-country ski boot
- Full grain leather uppers provide durability and support
- Rottefella NNN-BC sole works in all NNN-BC system bindings, manual or automatic
- Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane helps keep your keep drier
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
Details: The Alpina Alaska Backcountry Boot was build for exploring the high country and doesn't mess around when it comes to keeping your feet warm. Built like a mountaineering boot, these NNN-BC binding-compatible Nordic boots are made with a robust leather upper, protective rubber rand, a waterproof membrane, and Thinsulate brand insulation for the best in durability, warmth and moisture control keeping you comfortable in even the worst winter conditions. The Rottefella NNN-BC III sole and Alpina midsole have a medium flex which is stiff enough for good control on those descents while still giving you a comfortable stride for long distance touring. The included anatomic foot bed provides a comfortable fit, the soft collar helps to keep your ankle comfortable, and the extensive lacing system allows for a precise and comfortable fit with great ski control. All-in-all, as their name implies, the Alpina Alaska boots were build for rugged conditions and hard use! Features: Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane, Full-grain leather uppers, protective rubber rand, lace closure with roller lacing points, medium flex, soft collar, anatomical foot bed, and NNN-BC binding compatible soles, available in EUR sizes 36 to 47.