- Pre-mounted Rottefella NNN Touring Auto Bindings means you're ready to ski right out-of-the-box!
- 64mm tip - 52mm waist - 60mm tail width and side-cut is a proven shape perfect for all day touring and some light off-trail skiing
- Cap construction for durability with an air-channeled ultra Lite wood core that is light and lively for all-day skiing fun
- Multigrip embossed no-wax base provides needed grip for touring and Climbing - speed grind on the tips and tails improves Glide
- Compact sizing in four lengths - 165, 175, 185, and195 cm- see sizing Chart in images
Details: These Alpina Control 64 skis are pre-mounted with Rottefella NNN Auto Touring Bindings and ready to hit the snow right out of the box. Alpina's most popular skis, the Control 64 skis incorporate a proven 64-52-60mm side-cut profile giving them the width needed for some off-trail skiing, good side cut for turning, and a reliable stability and glide in trails. Built with CAP construction enclosing an air-channeled Ultra Lite wood core, the Control 64 skis are durable and will withstand years of use. A patterned MultiGrip no-wax base provides grip for climbing and all day trail cruising and the speed ground tips and tails enhance glide. With Rottefella NNN Touring Auto bindings pre-installed these skis are ready to hit the snow. Chose your favorite Alpina or other brand boots with NNN soles, grab some poles and hit the snow! The bindings are cross-compatible with Salomon Pivot Link boots, Fischer Turnamic boots, and Rossignol Turnamic boots. These Control 64 Touring Skis with Rottefella NNN Auto Bindings are ideal for Nordic skiers who are out to enjoy long days on the trail for pleasure or fitness providing a wide range of skiers the easy-gliding stability and control they desire. Available in four lengths, 165, 175, 185, and 195cm - See sizing chart in images.