- Full length metal edges for added control and confidence while side hilling, Climbing and descending
- 64mm tip - 52mm waist - 60mm tail width and side-cut is a proven shape perfect for all day touring and some light off-trail skiing
- Cap construction for durability with an air-channeled ultra Lite wood core that is light and lively for all-day skiing fun
- Multigrip embossed no-wax base provides needed grip for touring and Climbing - speed grind on the tips and tails improves Glide
- Compact sizing in four lengths - 165, 175, 185, and195 cm- see sizing Chart in images
Details: The Alpina Control 64E (E for Edge) cross-country skis offer metal edges on touring skis, perfect for those wanting additional control in-track or while adventuring off-track. The Control 64E skis incorporate a proven 64-52-60mm side-cut profile with full length metal edges for touring skis with added control and confidence. The shape gives these skis the width needed for some light off-trail skiing, good side cut for turning, and reliable stability and glide in trails. The metal edges provide needed edge grip for side hills, snow-plow stops, and herringbone climbs. Built with CAP construction for durability and an air-channeled Ultra Lite wood core for strength and reduced weight. The patterned MultiGrip no-wax base provides grip for climbing and all day trail cruising and the speed ground tips and tails enhance glide. With Rottefella NIS binding plates installed these skis will readily accept all Rottefella NNN NIS bindings. The Rottefella NNN Touring Auto binding is recommended for great skiing and easy no-tool installation. These Control 64E metal-edged touring skis are ideal for Nordic skiers looking to enjoy long days on the trail in mixed conditions and terrain. They are well suited for a wide range of skiers from novice to experience skiers looking for the added control afforded by metal edges. Available in four lengths, 165, 175, 185, and 195cm - See sizing chart in images.