- 102mm tip - 64mm waist - 87mm tail - side-cut is ideal for off-trail exploration
- Ultra Lite air core with durable integrated sidewalls and metal edges
- Sollte SS810 no-wax patterned base provides the grip needed for serious off-trail climbing - Speed Grind on the tips and tails improves glide
- Flat ski top allows installation of nnn-bc bindings or your favorite 75mm, cable, or tele mark binding
- Compact sizing in three lengths - 158, 168, 178 cm- sizing Chart in images
Details: With a 64mm waist and 38mm of side cut, the Alpina Discovery 102 Touring Ski let's you be a real backcountry beast! With a generous shovel tip to keep your tips on top of the snow you can bid farewell to the lycra clad crowds and head into the deep backcountry. Alpina's Ultra Lite Air core wood core gives you the responsiveness of a wood ski with the strength and durability of an integrated sidewall cap construction. Steel edges provide control and a firm grip on icy surfaces. The BC No-Wax patterned base provides grip for those long climbs and the speed ground P-Tex base provides ample glide for exhilarating descents. A flat ski top allow installation of your choice of NNN-BC bindings or your favorite 3-pin, cable or tele mark binding. Three sizes available: 158, 168, and 178cm. Size chart provided in images.