- Plastic hinged cuff and stiff midsole provides support and ski control on this all synthetic BC ski boot
- Speed lace system offered a precise fit and durable zippered lace cover keeps snow out and adds warmth
- Rottefella NNN-BC sole works in all NNN-BC system bindings, manual or automatic
- Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane helps keep your keep drier
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
Details: The Alpina Outlander Backcountry Nordic ski boot is the perfect blend of a touring boot and backcountry ski boot giving you ultimate comfort and outstanding control for off-trail skiing. Taking it's upper design from the popular Alpina T-30 touring boots, the Outlander goes one step further with more burly fabrics, a Rottefella NNN-BC III sole and Alpina's backcountry medium flexing midsole. This combination provides a medium flexing boot with great lateral support, torsion stiffness for ski control, and a comfortable forward flex for all day off-trail touring. The plastic heel counter and hinged cuff with hook & loop strap closure provide support and ski control while the reinforced upper fabric keeps the snow out and the warmth in. Additional comfort is provided by an Alpitex waterproof-breathable membrane throughout the boot. The speed lace system with a durable zippered lace cover keeps the snow out. All-in-all, the Outlander is a modern approach to the needs of the backcountry skier with a tremendous fit and great performance. Features: Synthetic uppers, Alpitex waterproof-breathable membrane, plastic heel counter, hinged plastic cuff with hook & loop closure, speed lace system with zippered lace cover, Rottefella NNN-BC compatible soles, available in EUR sizes 36-49.