- 49mm tip - 44mm waist - 47mm tail side-cut provided excellence in track performance and added stability and turning
- Lite air Basalt wood core with air channels and Basalt reinforcement for superior flex characteristics
- Multi grip patterned base for sure traction in track - ultra tuned tip and tail base for improved Glide
- NIS plate will accept Rottefella Accelerator, performance, or touring bindings
- Traditional length skis in seven sizes - 177, 182, 187, 192, 197, 202, 207cm
Details: Alpine's Tempest is the perfect mixture of stability and control for fun performance in-track skiing. Built in traditional lengths for improved glide over compact or "short concept" Nordic skis, the Tempest gives you both excellent glide and the grip needed for hills. Designed primarily for in-track skiing, the Tempest can also be used in light off-trail use with compact snow or on packed down snowmobile trails. With a Lite Air Basalt wood core with air channels and basalt reinforcement for superior flex characteristics, the Tempest is a very light ski for it's class. The multi-grip patterned base assures traction in track and the Ultra tuned tip and tail base offer good wax retention and improved glide. A Rottefella NIS plate is bonded to the ski for easy slide-on attachment of Rottefella Performance Classic or Auto Touring bindings. Available in seven sizes - 177, 182, 187, 192, 197, 202, 207cm. Size skis by skier weight, see size chart in images.