- 41mm tip - 44mm waist - 44mm tail side-cut for in-track performance
- Lite air Basalt wood core with air channels and Basalt reinforcement for superior flex characteristics
- P-tex 2000 wc race base with speed grind for superior wax retention and Glide speed
- NIS plate will accept Rottefella Xcelerator, performance, or touring bindings
- Five sizes available - 181, 191, 196, 201, 206cm
Details: Looking for a quality performance classic ski without breaking the budget? Look no further than the Alpina Velocity Classic NIS Ski. The Velocity uses a cap construction, a P-Tex 2000 waxable WC Race base with Speed Grind for superior wax retention and glide speed, and Alpina's Lite Air Basalt wood core with air channels and basalt reinforcement for superior flex characteristics. The 41-44-44mm traditional race side-cut is well proven for in-track performance. A Rottefella NIS plate is bonded to the ski for easy slide on attachment of Rottefella Xcelerator Classic or Performance Classic bindings. Five sizes available - 181, 191, 196, 201, 206cm. Size skis by skier weight, see size chart in images.