- 41mm tip - 44mm waist - 44mm tail side-cut for in-track performance
- Lite air Basalt wood core with air channels and Basalt reinforcement for superior flex characteristics
- P-tex 2000 wc race base with speed grind for superior wax retention and Glide speed
- NIS plate will accept Rottefella Xcelerator, performance, or touring bindings
- Three sizes available - 173, 183, 193cm
Details: Whether you're looking to get into skate skiing or looking to improve your technique, the Alpina Velocity Skate NIS Ski is the ski for you. The Velocity uses a cap construction, a P-Tex 2000 waxable WC Race base with Speed Grind for superior wax retention and glide speed, and Alpina's Lite Air Basalt wood core with air channels and basalt reinforcement for superior flex characteristics. The 41-44-44mm traditional race side-cut is well proven for in-track performance. A Rottefella NIS plate is bonded to the ski for easy slide on attachment of Rottefella Xcelerator Skate or Performance Skate bindings. Three sizes available - 173, 183, 193cm. Size skis by skier weight, see size chart in images.