- Rottefella NNN R3 PU Skate sole with stiff midsole for ski control
- Plastic reinforced heel counter with heel-fit adjuster provides support and a secure heel fit
- Tall hinged cuff gives support and ski edge control
- Inner lace system with zippered water resistant PVC cover offers a firm fit and protection from snow
- women's last for a secure fit and anatomical foot bed and for all-day comfort
Details: Built for women exercise skaters, citizen ski racers, or high school racers, the Alpina ASK Eve boots offer the perfect mix of performance, comfort, and economy for entry to mid-level women Nordic skiers. The ASK Eve uses the plastic reinforced heel-counter, hinged ankle cuff and Rottefella NNN R-3 sole from Alpina's Race series boots and combines them with a durable supportive upper. The plastic reinforced heel counter provides lateral support and includes a heel-fit adjustment system that provides a secure heel fit. The tall cuff offers the lateral support and ski control needed for skating. The Rottefella NNN R-3 PU sole is lightweight and combined with a stiff midsole for optimal skating performance. Thinsulate brand insulation adds warmth for all day skiing comfort. With a women's last, an anatomical foot bed, internal lace system, and zippered cover the Alpina ASK Eve keeps the snow out and your foot secured for performance skating. Available in EU sizes 35 to 42 in whole sizes.