- Plastic heel counter and cuff with Velcro strap add support and control
- Zippered neoprene cover protects laces from ice and snow and adds warmth
- Thinsulate brand insulation add warmth while the PU costed uppers resist moisture
- Women's last for a secure fit with an anatomical foot bed to add comfort and warmth
- Rottefella NNN T3 touring sole is compatible with Rottefella NNN Touring Auto bindings, all other adult NNN bindings and other similar bindings
Details: The Alpina T30 Eve Women's cross-country ski boots are supportive and warm for all-day skiing comfort. The women's last has a slightly narrower profile and had proven itself for many years as a comfortable fit for most ladies. With a plastic reinforced heel counter and hinged ankle cuff the T30 Eve offers added ski edge control for use with light-touring skis or metal-edged light-touring skis and increased ankle stability for those needing a bit more support than low-cut boots offer. The internal speed lacing system is easy to tighten for a perfect fit and the generous zippered neoprene cover keeps snow out and adds warmth. Thinsulate brand insulation adds warmth for those long sunny days on the trail. Built on the Rottefella NNN T3 Touring sole with a classic flex midsole, the T30 was designed to work with NNN Touring Auto Binding but also works with all current adult NNN bindings, and several other bindings now on the market. Available in sizes 35-42 in whole sizes.