- Full grain leather upper for durability and support
- Anatomic foot bed provides good support and stiff midsole procides needed ski control
- Rottefella NNN-BC sole works in all NNN-BC system bindings, manual or automatic
- Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane helps keep your keep drier
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
Details: The Alpina Wyoming NNN-BC backcountry touring boots are designed to get you out in the backcountry with control and support. The Thinsulate insulated durable and waterproof full leather uppers provide great support and protection against the elements. The added rand and heel reinforcement protect again crusty snow and add additional support in the heel. The tall hiking boot design with a soft ankle collar combined with Rottefella NNN-BC III soles and Alpina's medium flexing midsole to provide plenty of lateral support for backcountry skiing while also making forward striding a breeze. An anatomic foot bed, padded collar, and speed lace system provide all-day comfort and a precise fit. Features: Full grain leather uppers, Thinsulate brand insulation, reinforced rand and heel counter, speed lacing system, paddled collar, anatomic foot bed, medium flex, NNN-BC binding compatibility, available in EUR sizes 35-49.