Brand: Diamondback Bicycles
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame with women's Endurance Road geometry
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain offers smooth shifting
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes for great stopping power in any conditions
- HED Flanders C2+ Disc wheels with Continental Grand Sport Race 700x28c tires
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle
Details: The Diamondback Arden 5C is an easy-going women’s road bike that’s totally down with chill-pace Sunday spins but also up to the challenge when the ride turns a bit “spirited.” With a slightly more relaxed riding position than a full-on race bike, the Arden 5C balances speed and comfort so you can ride strong all day long. Meticulously engineered seat stays keep the bike’s ride supple, while front and rear thru-axles enhance steering precision. Wide 28c tires provide more stability and bump absorption than traditional skinny road tires. They’re mounted on durable HED Flanders C2+ wheels. And you can count on the Shimano 105 groupset to deliver reliable performance year after year. Ride farther, ride faster on the Arden 5C.