Brand: Diamondback Bicycles
- Hand-built 4-inch travel aluminum alloy full-suspension frame is super strong
- Durable single pivot with sealed cartridge bearings for years of smooth performance
- SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain is simple, yet provides a wide range of gears
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes w/ 180mm rotors front and rear
- RockShox Recon RL 130mm travel fork and Monarch R air rear shock
Details: With the Atroz 3, we took the proven and refined single-pivot full-suspension design and upped the ante in a big way. It’s a full RockShox affair when it comes to suspension, including the five-inch travel Recon RL air-sprung fork with 32mm stanchions and a quick release thru-axle. Likewise, we outfitted this model with SRAM’s NX 11-speed drivetrain — all the simplicity and durability of a single-ring drivetrain, with the low gearing you once needed a front derailleur to obtain. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power (particularly with 180mm rotors, front and rear), and we finished the bike off with a Race Face Chester bar and stem combo.