Brand: Aurora Racing
- The Alloy Brake Side is bonded to the braking surface to minimize heat buildup and improve overall stopping performance of the carbon wheel.
- U shaped 20.5mm wide carbon wheels achieve best performance in crosswinds and cornering
- DT Swiss 240 was able to create a quick engaging, high strength, low maintenance hubset that will stand the test of time even from the most demanding rider.
- AURORA RACING Carbon Wheels meet EN Standard,with 1 year warranty guarantee under normal usage
- Sapim CX-Ray BLADED SPOKES-incerase Wheel Strength and Improve Aerodynamic Speed
Legal Disclaimer: A Basalt treated braking surface enhances brake performance and durability, however, using the wrong pads will actually cause overheating and rim failure very quickly. So when buying your AURORA Wheels be sure to use the special brake pads that come with them.
Details: A light and very responsive clincher wheelset, 60-20.5mm deep section, from Aurora Racing. This wheel is ultra-light, fast and uses carbon-alloy manufacturing techniques.The 60C-20.5mm rim profile is easy to control even in side winds thanks to its aero design. With 20 spokes up front and 24 in the rear, this slightly higher spoke count means lower spoke tension resulting in a more comfortable ride.
Wheels For:700C Road Bikes
Weave Finish: UD Matt
Rims Material:Carbon Fiber T700 with Basalt Braking Surface
Rims Depth: 60mm
Rims width: 20.5mm (U Shaped)
Tire Compatibility: Clincher
Braking Track: High temperate resin plus basalt braking track
Rim Weight: 660g+/-15g/pc
Wheelset Weight: 1830+/-30g/set excluding skewers
Hubs: DT Swiss 240s Straight Pull
O.L.D: Front 100mm,Rear 130mm
Cassette Body: For Shimano/SRAM 220.127.116.11 speed
Spoke Count: Front 20H,Rear 24H
Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
Nipples: Alloy Nipples
Rider Weight Limit: 286lbs /130kg
Max Tire Pressure Limit: 125PSI/8.6bar
Recommended Tire Width: 700x23(25) for 23mm wide
Hubs, spokes and nipples color are default to black,if needs modify,please contact.