- TERRAIN - Park, All Mountain
- BEND - Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you'd expect from rocker.
- SHAPE - Twin Shape - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX - Twin Flex - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE - FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core - Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
Details: A pro-caliber ride for young rippers looking for the next step in freestyle progression.
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape/Flex: Twin/Twin
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core with Dualzone EGD
- Fiberglass/Base: Biax/Extruded
- The Channel
- Rail Ready Edge Tune
- Super Sap Epoxy
- Personality: 3 - 6 (Playful - Medium)