Brand: Diamondback Bicycles
- Durable aluminum frame is lightweight
- Rockshox Reba RL fork is torsionally stiff and provides 100mm of plush travel
- SRAM NX/GX 1x11 drivetrain makes for simple and efficient shifting
- Shimano Mt500 hydraulic disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle
Details: The classic 29er hard tail: that's the best way to describe the diamondback overdrive 29 2. We've increased the stiffness and handling precision of this lightweight aluminum 29er by adding boost 148 rear spacing and thru-axles front and rear. We've also dressed the bike in an envy-provoking parts package, including plenty of granny gear for the ugliest of climbs, without the complexity of a traditional front derailleur system. Thanks to its 29 inch wheels, cleaning tricky Rock sections and log-overs is a whole lot less tricky on this cross-country trail bike. And since you can never have enough traction, we equipped the overdrive 29 2 with our own blanchard 25 tubeless ready wheelset.