- Length: 158cm, 167cm, 176cm, 183cm
- Dimensions: [158cm] 114 / 83 / 102mm, [167cm] 115 / 84 / 103mm, [176cm] 116 / 85 / 104mm, [183cm] 117 / 86 / 105mm
- Turn Radius: [158cm] 18.5m, [167cm] 20m, [176cm] 21.5m, [183cm] 23m
- Profile: tip and tail rocker, camber underfoot
- Construction: 3D Tech (half-cap)
Details: If you'd rather log vertical feet climbed over time spent sitting in a lift line, then the Dynafit Speedfit 84 Ski is your board. Dynafit designed this ski for those energetic and ambitious few that would rather skin up the resort instead of taking a lift up, so it should come as no surprise that this ski shines on-piste, with a generous dose of camber underfoot and slightly raised tip and trail. Full micro sidewalls strike a good balance between strength and weight, while layers of fiberglass and carbon sandwiched over a ash and poplar wood core give the ski a torsionally rigid feel as you arc high-speed turns down pristine groomers before the lifts start running--don't worry; we won't tell.