Brand: Fast Forward Wheels
- 90mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher with DARC aerodynamic profile
- 3k Nano Brake Technology and UV protected decals
- DT Swiss DT350 straight pull hub, 20H Front/24H Rear with 2:1 Lacing Pattern, Shim/SRAM 11 speed
- Weight: 1860 grams (set), Rim Width Outside: 27mm, Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves, Swiss Stop Black Prince Brake Pads
Warranty: 2 Year International
Details: The F9 series is built for speed and is the ultimate wheel for triathlon and time trials. With a 90mm rim depth proprietary DARC 'Double Arc' aerodynamic profile and Nano Brake Technology, the F9 offers superior aerodynamics and can be used as a set, as a front wheel paired with rear DISC or as a rear wheel paired with a F6R front wheel. The F9R FCC TLR is available with DT350 or DT240 straight pull hubs in Matte Black. A disc brake version is also available with DT350 or DT240 hub options. In addition to a full 3 year warranty, each wheelset comes with lifetime CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, color matched QR skewers, tubeless rim tape and valves and SwissStop Black Prince brake pads. Fast Forward's rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.