- TOPLESS TECH: Head uses a polyester fleece rather than solid plastic topsheet material to create the lightest skis in their category.
- KARUBA LIGHT WOOD CORE: It's the perfect ratio of density and weight, making your rides light and balanced.
- GRAPHENE: The strongest, lightest material known to man is fused into the Kore's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- KOROYD: A honeycomb shaped material at the heart of the KORE; it's super-light, incredibly elastic, strong, and flexible.
- BINDING: The tough, compact all-terrain binding.
Details: HEAD UNISEX KORE 99 GRAPHENE GREY FREERIDE SKIS
The Kore 99 makes your freeride heart skip a beat.
It's the all-round talent in our Kore series.
The ski floats in the deep powder, stays stiff and is totally responsive. It's also a lightweight.
So you can climb up to the top of this mountain or that in no time at all, then leave your trail on pristine terrain.
But even if you are taking on the hard-packed slopes in your ski area, the Kore 99 ticks all the boxes and makes every ski day a true experience.
- SPEED: fast
- TERRAIN: Freeski
- SKILL: Advanced
- LENGTHS: 162/171/180/189
- RADIUS: 17,0 @ Length 180
- SIDECUT: 134/99/120 @ Length 180
Graphene is the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
It’s lighter than wood and metal, yet harder than diamond and steel.
Release Date: 2019-10-07