Brand: MAVIC XA ELITE
- Innovative technologies boost control and confidence on the trail ISM 4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising strength 25mm wide (internal) rim ITS-4 freehub system for quick pedal engagement Proven strength and durability for off-road adventures 24 bladed straight-pull and double-butted spokes on front and rear Tubeless tape provides the lightest and simplest way to get tubeless benefits including better traction, comfort and reduced risk of punctures
- The XA Elite was born to meet the needs of adventurous trail riders to push the limits on challenging terrain. Lightweight, strong and engineered to deliver confidence and control, it boasts purpose-built features for off-road performance. The first thing that sets this Wheel System apart from the competition is its rim. It uses our patented ISM 4D technology to remove all but the most necessary material. This means snappier acceleration and a more dynamic ride quality.
- A new wider (25mm internal width) rim features UST technology so itâ€s easier to experience the improved traction and control of tubeless tires. The rims are laced to our proven QRM hubs for smooth, dependable performance no matter how rough the conditions. The ITS-4 freehub delivers fast engagement to further enhance the dynamic feel. The entire wheel system weighs an impressive 1695g for 27.5. Weight Pair 650b/27,5" without tire: 1695 grams Front 650b/27,5" without tire: 780 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tire: 915 grams Hubs Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy Front and rear bodies: aluminum Axle material: aluminum Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM) Rims Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape Internal width: 25 mm ETRTO size 29": 622x25TSS ETRTO size 27.5": 584x25TSS Weight reduction: ISM 4D Drilling: traditional Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype Joint: SUP Material: Maxtal Spokes Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted Material: steel Lacing: front and rear crossed
- 2 Count: 24 front and rear Intended Use Recommended tyre sizes: 46mm to 64mm (1.8" to 2.5") For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING