- Standard CamRock - camber between the bindings and rocker evenly distributed in the nose and tail
- Flex Rating - 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Diamond Nose - This is a newly developed shape with a longer transition that allows for a more compact nose with increased float. Diamond Tail - This evolution of the all-round tail is compact with a longer transition for increased lift, allowing you to ride switch without compromising the board's responsiveness.
- Master Core - The Master Core construction is the result of a long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight to power ratio and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive lightweight core.
- Absorbnid - This innovative top layer has been developed to absorb unwanted vibrations allowing for responsive and dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and comfortable ride.
Details: The Nidecker Merc Snowboard is your ticket to confidence and progression on the mountain. With a friendly Standard CamRock profile for easy turn initiation and a forgiving feel, you can expect to go from connecting turns to soulful carving in a flash. Made with high quality materials and with playful riding in mind, the directional twin Nidecker Merc Snowboard has drive for turns and exploring terrain while retaining the ability to ride switch and have a good time on the groomed areas.