- Sidecut: 120/84/108 mm at 165 cm, 123/85/108 mm at 172 cm, 124/85/109 at 179 cm, 125/85/110 at 186 cm Radius: 15_m at 165 cm, 15.5_m at 172 cm, 16.5_m at 179 cm, 17.5_m at 186 cm
- Laminated Poplar and Beech Wood Core
- Titanium Hex Bridge Construction
- All Mountain Profile camRock & Blunt Nose Profile
- Ability Level: Intermediate to Advanced Intermediate Skier
Details: The new Navigator 85 skis are the ultimate all-mountain one-ski quiver for skiers spending the majority of time skiing on the groomed terrain. The exceptional versatility of the Navigator 85 allows you to take these skis anywhere with confidence. At 85mm underfoot, this Navigator is versatile enough to navigate any and all terrain on the mountain as your confidence building daily driver. Nordica's Titanium Hex Bridge construction is a unique matrix of metal in the ski to allow the ski to maintain a light weight, lively feel from wood core. It's a brilliant design to be quite honest, Nordica has added a full sheet of Titanal that has a matrix of hexagonal shapes cut out for weight reduction, while providing torsional stiffness and exceptional edge grip. This new construction design is quite impressive. The Hex Bridge creates more direct and precise energy transmission, great dampening effects and it generates more energy out of each turn. The Navigator 85 skis owe a big thanks to both the Enforcer and Dobermann ski series, the Navigator series has incorporated the Early Rise Blunt Nose of the Enforcer and the traditional race ski tail shape of the Dobermann skis. The borrowed features of both popular ski series provide exceptional turn initiation, float and effortless arcs all over the mountain with the Nordica Navigator 85 skis.