Color: Pilot Black
- This goggle sits closer to your face than any Oakley goggle before it, with a large lens design that expands peripheral view in every direction
- Streamlined frame design provides full helmet compatibility, and discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most Rx eyewear
- The dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating provides superior fog elimination and keeps vision clear
- Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility
- High Definition Optics (HDO), and 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
Legal Disclaimer: Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Details: Oakley Line Miner was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical style design. This goggle sits closer to your face than any Oakley goggle before it, with a large lens design that expands peripheral view in every direction allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. The streamlined frame design provides for full helmet compatibility, and discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit. Line Miner is topped off with dual-pane lens coated in F3 anti-fog coating for superior fog elimination to keep your vision clear, and is the only goggle available with both Oakley's new Prizm Inferno lens and standard Prizm lens options.