Color: Rhone Camo
- Rimless lens design for unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction
- Lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
- Lens/frame support for unrestricted airflow and easy breathing
- Streamlined frame and outrigger design provides full helmet compatibility
- Dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating
Details: One size does not fit all. So Oakley has expanded the popular Flight Deck Family with a mid-sized fit. The new Flight Deck XM was inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots and maximizes your field of view so you won't miss a single target of opportunity. Peripheral and downward vision are wide open for spotting your line, and the new Ridge lock interchangeable lens system lets you adapt to whatever the sky dishes out. No fighter pilot would go into battle without a helmet, so the Flight Deck XM was engineered for seamless compatibility with all leading helmet brands, giving you the flexibility to choose the helmet that fits your style. The rimless design also minimizes frame mass for comfort while still meeting all ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards for impact resistance. With clean style, an open field of view, Ridge lock lens system and unparalleled comfort, this goggle will dominate the skies for years to come.