Brand: Smith Optics
Color: Oxide Mojave
- Quick release lens change system Includes bright light and low light performance lenses Spherical carbonic-x lens
- ChromaPop lens 5X anti-fog inner lens TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation Medium fit Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle 3-layer DriWix face foam Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap Articulating outrigger positioning system Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
Details: The I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X anti-fog, Smith's highest level of anti-fog technology, and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.