Color: black mat
- Fog-free windscreen mounting thanks the uvex supravision coating. The optical quality of disc will not be affected and the requirements of EN 174 for fogging of lens by as much as 100%.
- Vollvers mirrored lens (FM - Full mirror)
- Heat-regulating ', waterproof and breathable Lüftungsmembrane for optimal Zugfreien frame ventilation
- Distortion free view according to EN 174 durch moulded, Dezentrierten Uvex panels.
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC protection
Details: Uvex with the uvex contest FM presents the new dimension of ski goggles. In offer work became the goggle featuring the stars in the world cup world, including dominik Paris, Max Franz and Victor Muffat Jeandet, in mind.
They had all share one common goal: New standards in terms of visual quality. The result is the a glasses with wide design and a cut extra thin frame design. This creates an extra wide field of vision and the eyes wear as the environment Fully and intensive see display, even in the lowest departures hocke or run through the park. Thanks to the a special fastening system Eyeglasses/Optical Frames sits the uvex contest FM rich and comfortable on the face. Be it fits perfectly into the helmet, the cord and the freedom of wearing comfort More Unique.
Additional plus point: a improved aero dynamics. The Vollverspiegelte Full Mirror Lens reduces annoying glare, protect your from dazzling sunlight and has a a real style statement. The moulded, off-centre lens also allows for a distortion-free view. A coating with the uvex supravision technology keeps the windscreen permanently it fog free.
Made for: Perfektionistische by blicker
Features: Full Mirror Lenses, Lens Supravision technology, off-centre disc