Brand: Zeal Optics
- OPTIMUM POLARIZED AUTOMATIC+ YB LENS: Photochromic lens technology automatically adjusts from a low-light bright yellow with a 33% Visual Light Transmission (VLT), to a high visibility, dark persimmon with a 17% VLT for sunny conditions, while polarization heightens color, definition, and detail, making it the only lens you'll ever need.
- RAIL LOCK SYSTEM (RLS): Changing goggle lenses has never been easier with a rimless frame design for unsurpassed peripheral vision and a dual sliding rail system that guides, slides, and locks your lens in place anywhere on the mountain
- SPHERICAL POLYCARBONATE LENS: Spherical shaped lens that curves both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vison; increased volume creates less distortion and helps reduce glare and fogging
- ANTI-FOG TECHNOLOGY: Zeal's Everclear Anti-Fog molecules are permanently infused into the lens material and can't be wiped off so goggles last longer against the elements and your vision is never compromised. Advanced venting design allows increased airflow and dual-lens provide temperature barriers between the inner and outer lens to prevent condensation.
- PERMASHIELD HARDCOAT & 100% UV PROTECTION: Every Zeal Optics goggle lens blocks 100% of harmful UVA/B/C rays for increased eye protection, while a Permashield Hardcoat protects against scratching.
Details: Optimum Polarized Automatic+ Yellow-Base is ZEAL's patented Polarized + Photochromic lens technology built to adjust to changing light conditions and is the only goggle lens you'll ever need on the mountain. This lens, builds on the foundation of our Optimum and Optimum Polarized technologies, incorporating all their technologies including our proprietary Everclear Anti-fog and Permashield Hardcoat. The YB features a yellow-base for added contrast in low-light conditions, and automatically adjusts from a low-light bright yellow with a 33% VLT to a high visibility, dark persimmion with an 17% VLT for sunny conditions. With Automatic+, you'll never change your lens again as you explore the mountains, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, climbing or trekking.